Making your reservation for Blue Planet hostel is quick and easy thanks to the online confirmed booking system. Use the form below to check room availability and rates for the dates of your planned stay. You'll find all the latest information in real time and you can be confident of being able to book online the best deals for a hostel in Paris. The transaction is made by credit card, 100% safe thanks to Thawte protocols that protect your information. You will pay a 10% deposit and the remaining 90% can be paid at the check-in.

PLEASE NOTE BEFORE BOOKING

Restrictions:
- NO PETS allowed
- NO ALCOHOL allowed in the hostel, not even on the terrace
- NO SMOKING allowed in the whole hostel, including bedrooms
- AGE RESTRICTION : 35 YEARS MAXIMUM
- MAXIMUM STAY : 4 NIGHTS

Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be made by email at least 48 hours in advance of arrival date (Paris time). After this period and in the event of a no-show, hostel Blue Planet reserves the right to charge a penalty fee equal to the first night's stay from customer’s credit card.
Group Bookings: hostel Blue Planet accept group bookings up to a maximum of 40 people. For reservations of groups of 10 people or more please contact us via email in order to have a confirmation of the availability and a custom quote.
Booking Policy: When making a reservation you will immediately pay a non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total price of the booking and a 2 euro service charge. The balance is payable at the check in.